Schedule a tour or request a free quote!
Thank you for your interest in Data center Colocation Services from InfoQuest. Please provide the following information and a sales associate will contact you. You can also reach sales by calling 1-800-622-4403 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two-factor Perimeter Alarm System
- Biometric Security with Motion Detection
- HD Video Surveillance
- FM-200 Fire Suppression System
- Escorted Data Center Access
- Security Credentials and Sign-in Required
- Pass Phrase System
- Emergency Access 24x7x365
- Covered Loading Dock with Lift Gate
- Available Remote Support 24x7x365
- No Support Contracts Required
- Affordable Flat Rate Pricing On-demand
- Online Help Center and Tools
- US Based Support Staff
- Oversized Locking Enclosures
- Front and Rear Door Mesh for Air Flow
- Redundant Power Circuits Per Rack
- Use Our Enclosures or Bring Your Own
- Tower Server Shelves Available
- Redundant Internet Gigabit Fiber Tier 1 Carriers
- Redundant BGP4 Routing with Auto Failover
- Dedicated Network Segments Available
- Redundant Network Gear with Auto Failover
- Private Point to Point Circuits Available
POWER AND COOLING
- Private Tier 3 Datacenter
- Redundant UPS Power Conditioning
- Zero Downtime During Utility Power Loss
- N+1 Datacenter Cooling and Humidity Control
- Emergency Generator with Automatic Failover
Flexible pricing based on the resources you need as lows as $59/month.
Pricing is based on:
Quarter Rack – This provides 10U of space in a rack.
Half Rack – This provides 21U of space in a rack.
Full Rack (our cabinet) – This provides 42U of space in a rack.
Full cabinet (your rack) – This provides as much space as your rack has.
Non-rack space for tower servers – While most servers in a data center are rack mounted, we have space for tower servers.
This will vary based on your servers and their configuration.
This will be based on your actual bandwidth usage. Options exist to purchase a fixed or varying amount of bandwidth billed either per GB used (both inbound and outbound), or based on Megabits Per Second Mbps using a 95th percentile measurement.
This will vary based on the number of Public IP addresses you require.