What You Need to Know About Cloud Backup
Your Guide to Cost, Security, and Flexibility
Over the last decade, cloud backup, recovery and restore options have emerged as a secure, cost-effective and reliable method of safeguarding the increasing amounts of corporate information being generated daily. But switching to a cloud-based backup system is a significant decision that requires a clear understanding of how such a solution will integrate into your business. This document addresses the most common questions that companies are asking about cloud backup and will help you determine what role a cloud backup and recovery solution can have in your business.
Ten Common Questions Answered
- What does public, private and hybrid cloud actually mean?
- What are the common steps required to implement a cloud backup and recovery solution?
- How does data recovery typically operate with a cloud model?
- How can I ensure my availability requirements are being met when my company data is being stored offsite in a cloud?
- How does a cloud backup system guarantee data is being transferred securely?
- What assurances do I need to look for to ensure a reliable cloud backup service?
- What level of IT resources will be required to setup and maintain a cloud backup solution?
- How is my data stored in the cloud?
- Is a monthly subscription fee for cloud backups equivalent to implementing a traditional tape backup system?
- Why Cloud Backup?
Download the Whitepaper