Top 10 Reasons to Choose Unitrends Virtual Backups
With the IT industry embracing a virtualize-everything mentality, organizations are going virtual and making better use of their server hardware simply by increasing the density of machines running on each host server. But there are advantages to utilizing physical hardware for certain tasks. This is especially true for backups, where physical hardware can provide more efficiency and economy.
Enter Unitrends—a family of agile, adaptable backup and recovery assurance products. The Recovery-Series Appliances provide a wide range of purpose-built physical backup appliances for enterprise-class virtual, deep virtual, physical protection, and unified compute protection.
Why Unitrends for Disaster Recovery and Backup
There are a number of reasons InfoQuest choose to become a Unitrends partner and offer their suite of Disaster Recovery and Backup solutions. Here are 10 Reasons we believe Unitrends offers an advantage when it comes to protecting virtual environments.
- Broad Platform Support and Flexibility — Support for your unique mix of data center assets including virtualization. Protection for 100+ versions of operating systems and applications.
- Instant Recovery with Failover Virtualization — (Physical/GOS and Virtual/HOS) – Instant recovery for VMware and Windows provides complete recovery of a system in less than 5 minutes.
- Unitrends Bridge™ — Transforms physical systems to virtual systems (P2V) with one-click, enabling instant recovery and considerably driving down recovery time objectives (RTOs) for physical as well as virtual backups.
- Granular disaster recovery via local archiving — D2D2x (Disk-to-Disk-to-Any) including rotational disk, rotational tape, fixed SAN, fixed NAS, and cloud.
- VMware Integration — Integration of Unitrends appliances and ReliableDR certifies recovery of applications within vSphere backups, orchestrating instant recovery on Unitrends appliances and allowing for pushbutton failover when applications need to be recovered locally or across data centers.
- Adaptive Byte Level Deduplication — Adaptive Deduplication™, a hybrid data reduction technology combines inline compression with post-processing data deduplication that is global, variable, and content aware.
- Cloud-empowered Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity — The Unitrends solutions can enable replication to a public or private cloud, a secondary site, or to the Unitrends No Limits™ cloud with white-glove disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) which ensures that your business remains “Always-On”.
- Protect What You Need, Scale as Required – Simply Scalable™ — Unitrends family of appliances support from 2TB to 97TB of raw storage and enterprise-level data protection to meet any business’s on-premise and cloud scaling needs.
- Integrated Replication for Optimized WAN Performance — Includes single-tenant/ multitenant support, 256-bit AES encryption in flight, WAN-optimized deduplication and compression as well as scheduling to insure optimized RPO in both private and public clouds.
- Unwavering Customer Care and Support — Customer care and support is an often overlooked yet immensely important aspect of a vendor-customer relationship. Unitrends is extremely committed to our customers’ success and registers a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
Learn More about Unitrends Virtual Machine Backups
Unitrends offers seamless integration of physical, virtual, and cloud backup, replication and disaster recovery. Learn more about Unitrends Disaster Recovery and Backup solutions from InfoQuest.